Wednesday, July 22, 2009

To-Do List

"Why do you have your to-do list on your tie?". That's exactly the question I asked my colleague earlier. He joined the agency like a month ago and judging from his dressing you can never tell that he's attached to a creative advertising agency (don't get me wrong, he dresses so smartly everyday that one will think he works in a corporate banking agency or something). I guess he proved me wrong today. He walked into the office today with that "ice-breaker" (that's what he'd liked to call it) neck tie. Yea, that to-do list is actually part of the tie. My colleague told me he only wears this tie for big meetings just to tone down any tautness or tension or what not. Sweet.

The tie is by Vicki Davis.

Maybe I should wear one of these at my new workplace ;)

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting My Playground! Come again, anytime! ;)