Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Having a very good friend working in the media industry always gives me the opportunity to be one of the first(s) to watch box office movies; and mostly during its premier screenings ;) *grins*. So last night, I went to see Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince with that friend of mine (I didn't know Malaysia was the first few countries to screen the movie worldwide last night). When everyone asked me about my take on the movie today, I'd say "you gotta read the book for you to understand the movie". Although I must admit that there are few missing important bits from the book that were not shown in the movie but the amount of scenes being "movielized" are also not as bad ;) So, I'm not really complaining (or perhaps I don't really have any favourite bits or expectations from the book in particular). But anyways, I am very sure that a lot of people will have "movie blue balls" after watching this one --- only if you have not read the Deathly Hallows (which is the last book in the chronicles).

I say three stars out five for HP&THBP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My Playground! Come again, anytime! ;)