Friday, July 17, 2009

Will you gimme a HUG?

I was browsing through my Facebook today (as usual) and I stumbled upon my friend's status on the newsfeed: Adriana Saleh: ANNOUNCEMENT: Today is hug-an-Adry-day. Have YOU hugged yours yet?

Interesting, I thought. She's got a point there.

A hug. That's all we need today. With what's the earth being polluted day by day, crime rates increase tremendously every where, where kindness and unity in the human race are almost beyond reach, yea you know what I mean. A hug is priceless today. Not the swanky, sporty, expensive cars nor the LV bags collection in your wardrobe, just a nice, warm hug.

I came across to an article the other day, it says, "Your hug can do miracles because it has powerful bonding and healing qualities. This is because energy exchanges create an electromagnetic flow that can temporarily heal or at least bring someone into greater understanding."

And to add to that, a hug is a positive exchange of energy between two or more people and it could also make one feels warmth and safe. It provides solace and there’s a remedial feeling when you have someone hold you in their arms.

So go on, give a hug already ;)


*HUGS*


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting My Playground! Come again, anytime! ;)