Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DiGi The Next Level

It's a little overdue though I guess I've mentioned about it in one of my earlier blog posts; so here we go again... my boyfriend got selected for a DiGi-sponsored reality TV show called DiGi The Next Level! They just wrapped a 5-week shoot for the show which will be aired on NTV7 starting July 7, 2010 (hey it ryhmes ;p). Read more about it here.

I'm super-excited about it; not only because of the fact that the show will put Runfool one step ahead in the game but also because of my boyfriend is going to be on TV! Yay! ;)

Run fool!

Pre-arranged. By my boyfriend of course. Each bouquet was sent to my office on every Monday afternoon (for five weeks!) when he was locked away for the shoot. Awwwww ;')

2 comments:

  1. Awww... Bah, lucky him it's only 5 weeks... ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea actually 7 weeks tu dia pre-ordered the flowers sbb kami ingat tu shooting 7 weeks. Jadi sya dapat 2 extra bouquets! Yay! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting My Playground! Come again, anytime! ;)