Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day

It's a universal day of celebrating love and affection between lovers. And as always, I'm always super-thrilled with the celebration ;)

Now this post is not going to be about how I spent my Valentine's day with my amazing boyfriend (though yea, we did have a mighty good time on Valentine's day!), but this post is more about finding the root of why I still believe in love --- in this oh-so-cruel world that we're living in today.

An obvious truth (or finding):

This is a portrait of my mom. A picture of which she sent to my dad after they just got married...


And this is what she wrote at the back of the photo;


I.T.A.L.Y = I Trust And Love You
M.A.L.A.Y.A = May Angel Look After You Always

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!! ;) I remember my siblings and I always had a joyful laughs everytime we see this pic --- still do, actually (thanks to my eldest sis who actually scanned and posted this photo on her Fb).

After more than 40 years of being together (of course, they've had their own roller-coaster ride throughout the years), my parents are still together now, but. They've shared their ups and downs together, I've seen. Yet, as they get older and grey, the relationship becomes closer and tighter with each other. All because of love.

Heh, twas not really that difficult to dig the root of the case ey! ;)

All you need is love!

Happy Valentine's day peeps. Wish you all the love in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My Playground! Come again, anytime! ;)