Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chinese New Year

For the first time in my working years, I had to experience the lion dancers visiting my workplace ---the office, today. After three days off work (due to the Chinese New Year hols), our office re-opened today. Hence, we welcome the Lunar year with a lion dance perfomance ;)

The lion --- entering our office

He's now placing the good luck coin on my desk --- he's so cute! ;)

Reaching for the "ang pow" and the lettuce!

The good luck coin that was placed on my desk ;)

Call me a small kid, but I can really get over-excited over this kinda thing, still ;)


2 comments:

  1. Wah! Best oh dapat tu lucky coin, hopefully bertambah2 prosperous la ni hehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutekannn to lion! Tapi kin takut cos pandai bubut orang! ;p Ya hopefully bertambah prosperous! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting My Playground! Come again, anytime! ;)