Monday, January 25, 2010

Why I like It Longer?

The world today is not a safe place. We hear this everywhere, everyday.

Everyone's getting meaner. Aggresive. Competitive.

Everyone wants to be a winner.

The Revolutionist Vs The Intellectual

The Serious Vs The Playful

Qwerty Vs Touchscreen

Every little thing matters; mail to mail, phone to phone, browser to browser, and thumb stroke to touch-tap.

So what's the buzz all about?

...

The world today is not a safe place.

That's why I need a reliable companion.

A companion that's not just tough but smart, wide yet sexy, rough yet classy.

A companion that is simply...longer.

Yes, size does matter. Still.

...

The LG Chocolate phone (BL40).

Some say it's super.

I call it different.

That's why I like it longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My Playground! Come again, anytime! ;)