Friday, January 15, 2010

My birthday

On the 7th of January, 1981.

And as you get older, the birthday presents that you receive will somehow be more meaningful or "connected" to you. One of the birthday presents that I got this year is an oil painting starter kit. It's from my workmates.

It's my first time to use oils as a medium and I must say the experience is way different than acrylic, crayons and watercolours;


It's still a WIP. I hope I'd be able to define the objects better to finish it.

5 comments:

  1. @ChocMintGirl Bah ty, jgn tia try! ;)
    @Gallivanter Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uii...u still got my link. RIP suda tu. kuangs. anyway love the drawing. good to know u still in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah gimme your new link then. Yea it's still flowing so gotta keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting My Playground! Come again, anytime! ;)